Stable matting is better for your horse...
- Protection from concrete - cushioned comfort and thermal insulation
- Reduces occurrence of capped hocks and other injuries to your horse or pony
- Fewer respiratory disorders from bedding
- Less tendency to slip or become cast
- More time lying down means more vital deep sleep periods
...and better for you
- Less time mucking out means more time to ride
- Outlay costs typically recouped within 18 months through minimal bedding purchase and disposal
- Mats can easily be lifted to clean underneath if required
- Easy to fit
What is Equimat Stable Matting?A unique interlocking non-porous rubber flooring system of rubber stable matting in a natural green colour.
- Its Safe, cushioned comfort and thermal insulation for your horse; light and easy to manoeuvre for you.
- To be used in looseboxes, stables, transporters and horse trailers - fits any area.
- Non toxic, non absorbent, not affected by urine or concentrated disinfectants.
- Sectional make-up means stable mats are both easy to fit and easy to lift for cleaning underneath.
- Equimat stable matting withstands the wear and tear of normal shoeing and road studs, and will last for many years in normal use.
- Made from strong, light, environmentally sound materials - EVA (ethyl-vinyl-acetate) and rubber.
- There are two thicknesses of stable matting: Standard (20mm) for everyday stabling, Supersoft (28mm) for special needs, such as veterinary areas, foaling boxes, heavy horses, and in the treatment of arthritis, laminitis and similar conditions.
- Each kit contains 6 individual mats which, when interlocked, make up 2 large mats which butt together in the centre of your stable. Additional individual locking mats are available and we are happy to quote for custom sizes.