Supplied by Olaf Petersen International course designer.
This traditional design is wider and made with the larger upright sections. Perfect for competition. As you can see from the photos they team perfectly with our timber poles and planks.
- Sold in pairs
- Strong but lightweight making them easy to move about.
- The synthetic keyhole tracking adds minimal weight compared to metal and is easy to use too.
- They will last for many years and will not rot, rust, fade or become brittle and require no maintenance.
- Two feet per wing
- 60cm wide
- 1.6m high
- Uprights 70mm x 70mm x 2.5mm
- Centres 80mm x 20mm x 2mm
- Weight 12kg each wing
- Flags holders included (exc Flags)