- Height is to the top of the timber steps with the birch adding approx 20cm in the centre
- Spread is along the base line front to back
- Width is 130cm for all heights, this is measured externally and so the cut out horseshoe to jump through is smaller than this at approx. 85cm / 90cm
- Thick brush sections between - 29cm - 32cm on each step, the extra width of birch gives an impressive look as well as being much longer lasting
- Strong internal construction
- Neatly clipped Birch to give a strong top line to the fence
- Blue as standard but can also be finished in Red / Green / Brown or Rustic on request
- Top step can be cut straight rather than a horseshoe on request if preferred
All our Mobile Cross Country fences are covered by an extended five year guarantee. Please refer to the information pages of our website.
Construction & Specification
All our Cross Country fences are made from pressure treated timbers for longer life. We recommend treating with an external preservative every couple of years thereafter.
All are constructed to stand just above the ground to allow the use of Fork lifts although they can be carried short distances with two or three people.
A full specification for each design is available on request. All framing is bolted and screwed.
|Choose your size - Height x Spread||
70cm x 120cm
75cm x 120cm
80cm x 120cm
90cm x 140cm
100cm x 140cm