- Large triangular feet to the ends of the fence provide greater stability.
- 150mm birch thickness, gives great longevity of birch and a quality look.
- Central braces, to provide extra strength to the frame.
- Cladding to approach of framing, to protect birch and provide a more professional look as well as adding weight to the base section further increasing stability.
- Finished in dark brown preservative as seen on international courses.
The height is the size of the timber frame with the birch adding an approximate 15cm - 30cm height to your preference
All our Mobile Cross Country fences are covered by an extended five year guarantee. Please refer to the information pages of our website.
Construction & Specification
All our Cross Country fences are made from pressure treated timbers for longer life. We recommend treating with an external preservative every couple of years thereafter.
All are constructed to stand just above the ground to allow the use of Fork lifts although they can be carried short distances with two or three people.
A full specification for each design is available on request. All framing is bolted and screwed.
2.4m or shorter lengths are one single section
We recommend if possible that single section fences are requested when using anchors.
|Choose your size - Height x Length||
75cm x 2.4m
75cm x 3m
80cm x 2.4m
80cm x 3m
90cm x 2.4m
90cm x 3m
100cm x 2.4m
100cm x 3m