The above pictures shows 4 ways in which the set can be used.
Now available in 1.2m maximum width or 2m width. Height and spread adjustability the same for both sets.
Back section: 70cm high hanging frame stuffed with 20cm birch protruding giving 90cm height overall - 1.2m wide or 2m wide
Middle section: 55cm high free standing frame stuffed with 20cm birch protruding giving 75cm height overall - 90cm wide or 1.7m wide
Front section: 40cm high free standing frame stuffed with 20cm birch protruding giving 60cm height overall - 70cm wide or 1.5m wide
Both free standing sections have triangular frame end supports for increased stability.
Made using pressure treated timbers and finished in brown preservative for longer life.
- Use 1 section for an upright brush
- Use 2 sections to make a narrow spread
- Use all 3 sections to make a full Triple Brush
- Use only the hanging section as a height adjustable upright brush fence
- Use only the hanging section but position at an angle to make a sloping brush fence
- Remember if you are only using as 1 or 2 sections it leaves the other section(s) free to make other fences
- Perfect for practicing at home for Triple brush fences on the XC course
- Ideal Arena Eventing jump as fully size adjustable, easy to move and store
- Great to use in sections as working hunter fillers
- Perfect for "Knock down" Cross country fences
- Use with or without a pole
Recommended to use with 1pr wings and 1pr Safety cups. (not included)
Please note this is for the set of 3 fillers and does not include the cups / wings
|Choose your width||
1.2m maximum width
2m maximum width